Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!











I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! We enjoyed quite a bit of snow and Brandon had to work until 6, but we did not let that ruin our fun! I cooked a very gourmet dinner of shrimp and mushroom alfredo and made Brandon a homemade card that was so much fun to make.
I really need to get more supplies so I can start scrapbooking again. And then to top off our night we went country dancing with some friends. What a great Valentines day!

4 comments:

  1. How cute are you two?!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Julie, I blog stalked you off of Sarah's blog. It's fun to see what you are up to. Also, random of random-ness, your sister's fiance (or sister-in-law?) Alan was in my spanish class last semester. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that you have a blog. Now you just need to update it more! :)

    ReplyDelete