Monday, June 8, 2009

Vacation Ideas

I have been reminded multiple times over the last few weeks that I need to post something. Well doesn't posting something mean that you have done something exciting worth posting? :) It seems like I work and Brandon studies. Hopefully there will be some exciting things to follow. We are wanted to go on vacation in the next few weeks after Stadium of Fire and before the football madness comes. But we can't decide on where or what we should do. I would love to go on a cruise and just relax on the beach, but that is alot of money. There are Alaskan cruises for really cheap...but I want the beach. Brandon would be happy doing pretty much anything but i think he would really like to go camping somewhere for a few days. Does anyone have any fun vacation suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. To the beautiful metropolis of Phoenix, I'm sure you know someone with a pool that you can lay out by and there is probably even some good shopping, and places to go camping!

    ReplyDelete