Wednesday, March 24, 2010

70 Days and Counting.....

We are down to only 70 days, which equates to 10 weeks or 2 1/2 months. Alot of different ways to look at it. We now have the crib, car seat, stroller, bouncer, swing and enough clothes to last her for the first year. I have a feeling she is never going to be in need of want of anything. But she will be dressed cute, there is not doubt about that. I am still doing pretty good, even though the bigger I get the more uncomfortable is it is do just basic things like get out of cars. Who would know that something so simple could be so troubling? Of course I have a million things I want to get accomplished before she comes like do the many projects I have bought material for and never started. I guess it is a good thing that 10 weeks is a long time :)

2 comments: