Thursday, April 28, 2011

Catching Up

I am convinced that babies just don't get much cuter than this one :)


Poor baby scratched yourself even after I clipped her fingernails :(

Madelyn's favorite teething toy...a carrot. She now has 2 teeth on the bottom!


Her super cute Sping Flower outfit. Dressing baby girls is so much fun!


Our very happy baby.

Terrified of the Easter Bunny...Go Figure


Easter Cake pops that I helped my mother-in-law make. They are so much fun to do.


Our finished product (or at least part of it, we also made sheep :))

Beautiful flowers I got from Brandon for my birthday. He missed my birthday by one day because of Finals but we celebrated once he arrived.

Tired baby


Madelyn and I were lucky to spend three weeks in Missouri with Brandon's family and we has a blast. Our time was filled mainly with playing and watching Madelyn, but we also enjoyed the above activites as well as going to a Kansas City Royal's game. Going on a Mormon walking tour of Independence, Shopping, Easter Egg Hunts, Spa Pedicures, Eating Authentic Kansas City BBQ (YUMMY), Shopping, Making cake pops, and overall having a fantastic time. Madelyn sure loves her "Nanna and Poppy" and misses them. I can't wait until we live closer to family, only a few more months.


2 comments: