Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Second Anniversary






It is crazy to think that this time two years ago we were in Nauvoo getting married. The last two years have been the best of my life, there have been ups and downs but we have always prevailed. We have really excited for all the changes happening in our life, mainly the oppurtunity that we have to become parents in June. I am especially grateful to have been married in the temple. Our marriage would not be the same with out those coventants. Hope the upcoming year is just as marvelous!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, yea! We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! How is it that I really found out this late on here that you guys are expecting a baby? CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO happy for both of you. I will have to visit Provo next summer so I can see first hand. Julie you are so loving and Brandon is so patient and kind. You will be more than amazing parents. Congrats on two years and the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie!! You are pregnant?? Are you having a boy or a girl? Both of my babies were born in June, Alyse on June 20th and Grant June 24th!!so your prob. like 3 months along right?? Im gunna find you on Facebook!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Brandon's cousin, Rachel. Congratulations on the anniversary and the baby--so exciting! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog!

    ReplyDelete