Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I know I have been a complete slacker in keeping this blog updated. I will honestly try to do better. I wanted to post a picture and the only one I had available at work is our new family picture, so I thought that would work. We got a great time in Kansas City for Brandon's birthday. We loved visiting the Hendrickson's and wish we could have stayed longer. I only have 3 more basketball games left and we are really looking forward to those being over. Brandon starts his new job as a banker on Tuesday and we are both excited for that oppurtunity (and the increased income) that comes with that. I am 24 weeks pregnant, so only 16 more to go. I wish those weeks would come sooner. We can't wait for little Madelyn to join our family. Life is good for us :)

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture! I didn't know Brandon got the banker job! You told me it was a possibility, but not that he actually got it! Congratulations Brandon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I know that you were going to name her Madelyn? Julie what has happened to us, you obviously need to get over you hate relationship with the phone because we NEVER talk:) Congrats to Brandon!

    ReplyDelete