Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bassinet

My co-worker at work offered to let us use her bassinet. We of course were thrilled because it fits perfect in our small apartment. Not only that but is it gorgeous. So now Madelyn will be able to be right next to me in bed and she can be moved around the whole apartment. We went and got our last minute items we needed yesterday so I think we are finally "ready" Or as ready as we are going to be. We went to the doctor on Monday and we are 3cm adn 80% efface. So me not knowing exactly how much longer that means asked so do you think about 2 weeks? Our doctor says that he would be absolutely shocked if I make it 2 weeks. He said it could be any time, she is down and in the right position for delivery so he said just be prepared anytime. I have been having contractions throughout the last few days, but none that seem to be progressing towards anything. Deep down I still think it is going to be late next week, but we will see. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!! Congratulations! You are going to be an excellent mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, so cute! Hopefully Madelyn will be the kind of girl that is early to appointments:-) Great to be with your family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete